To request materials from the library for mail delivery:
- Go to the Library Materials Mail Delivery Request Form.
- For delivery by mail, you need to know that:
- the library will send items only to locations within the continental U.S.
- the library will not send items to a P.O. Box address
- students living abroad or in the military will need to contact the library for assistance
- Provide your full contact information. Incomplete information will result in delayed processing of your request(s).
- Use the library online catalog to identify the items you want for delivery.
- Enter the call number, author, title, and publication date for each request (limit 5 items per week).
- Submit the form. You will receive a confirmation notice.
- The library will contact you if there are problems with fulfilling your request(s).