All borrowers have the option to renew the borrowing term of checked out materials. Your borrowing category determines the number of renewals available to you. There are four ways to renew borrowed materials.
- Online - You may renew soon-to-be-due materials online using your library account. The library account is separate from the My Wesley account and can be obtained only through the library.
- Go to the library online catalog.
- Click the log in link.
- Enter either the barcode located on your borrower’s card or the six-digit number on your Wesley ID and your last name.
- Email - Send a request for renewal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone - Call the Circulation Desk (202-885-8695) to request renewals.
- In-person - Bring the items to the Circulation and Information Services Desk for renewal.
Please note, you may not be able to renew items under the following circumstances: the items are long overdue; the items have been recalled; the items have accrued excessive overdue fines; or your borrowing privileges have lapsed.